Monday, March 23, 2015

tune my heart...


CreativeLive's How to Build a Stand-out Business class by Tara Gentile started today. This is a month long "bootcamp" to make your small business stand out from all the others. I have been really looking forward to this class! I am hoping to spend the next month figuring out exactly what I want out of Kizzy Knits and making it a unique business. I want it to reflect who I am and what I stand for. 

One of today's challenges was to choose someone you admire and quote them on a social media platform. I chose the hip hop group Beautiful Eulogy. I really admire their love of God and their mission to bring others to Him. Everything they do is not to bring themselves glory but to give it all to God. I want to make sure that everything I do, including starting this small handmade business is giving glory to God alone. He is the reason I want to do this.

1 comment